Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fever Fever Go Away!!!

Well wouldn't you know it. Poor little Connor ended up getting sick a few days before Christmas. His new name: MR. CLING! Seriously could not put him down for a second. He had a pretty high temp and just felt really crappy. He didn't sleep very well at night, but loved the chance to fall asleep laying on someone. Again, we just hung out and saw family whenever we could. On Christmas Morning we went to Aunt Lynne's where he did more clinging to me. Unfortunately I didn't get a whole lot of pictures due to this fact. After a yummy Christmas brunch we went back to grandma's where he took a really long nap. Then later that evening all the family came for dinner. It really was great to see everyone... I only wish Connor felt better so he could enjoy it also. Here are a few random pics taken of the poor little dude.

Cousins make it better!


I love my daddy!

I love my mommy!

Feeling blah!


Mommy... pweeeeze pick me up!


Need some more Tylenol please!

No comments:

Post a Comment